Increasing traffic to your website can be a daunting task for anyone.
It is however vital to your business to do so. Having an amazing designed webpage to promote your business is great, but without traffic funneling there you will have no leads from your website. There are many different ways to promote your business online and increase your traffic. Take a look at the list below for some great tips.
1. ON SITE SEO… On site search engine optimisation (SEO) should have been done when your web designer built your site for you, But in the case that it wasn’t, and I am sure there are a lot of designers out there who will not do this for you unless you pay extra, when the fact is it should be included in the price to begin with as it is a vital part of building any site. On site SEO is where you brand your website in the right way so search engines like Google know exactly what you do and where to rank you.
2. FOCUS ON LONG TAIL KEY WORDS… In past years you would find yourself focusing each page on a single keyword. well those days are long gone, you should fill your page with keywords, relevant terms and key phrases that match the criteria for that topic.
3. FOCUS ON LONG TAIL KEY WORDS… In past years you would find yourself focusing each page on a single keyword. well those days are long gone, you should fill your page with keywords, relevant terms and key phrases that match the criteria for that topic.
4. BLOG… A great way to drive traffic to your website is to set up your own blog and write posts targeted at your audience.
5. STUMBLEUPON… You can also take your blog posts and submit them to stumblupon, it really works.
6. HARO… Haro is a great place to find traffic for your website, you can answer a Haro query and it gives you a great opportunity to promote your business, worldwide media sources have quoted Haro sources in their articles.
7. POST MORE OFTEN… Neil Patel of QuickSprout found that by posting high-quality posts six times per week, blog traffic increased by 18.6%. Remember that in many cases, the traffic increases you see from blogging are scalable.
8. CREATE TOP TEN LISTS… Create a top ten list of websites and companies in your nice, write a good quality blog post about them, you can also inform them of your blog post and that they won an award and supply them with a badge they can use.
10. SOCIAL MEDIA… Make the most of social media, join as many as possible and release your blog posts onto them to engage tith your auiance to drive traffic from these sights.
11. IF ALL ELSE FAILS, ADVERTISE… Paid searches and social media advertising are a great way to drive traffic to your website if you need a helping hand to start with. Do you just want more traffic, or are you looking to increase conversions, too? Each paid channel has its pros and cons, so think carefully about your objectives before you reach for your credit card.